Enjoy an hour of fun in one of our public axe throwing lanes! Learn the best throw techniques and see if you can master hitting the target.
Throw That Axe!
How to Play
Axe throwing is the latest craze in the Reno and Sparks area! You throw a sharp axe at a wooden target in our 14-foot long cages. It’s like turbo-charged darts on steroids, or bowling for the adventurous. We feature 8 digital lanes with projector-based targets that offer interactive games and target options.
It sounds dangerous, but fear not. Our Axe and Throw Axeperts give you all the safety training you need for an excellent and safe experience. Let’s face it, it’s the illusion of danger that makes it a thrill. Click the BOOK NOW button below to reserve your experience.
How it Works
- The first 5 minutes are used for a safety briefing and the last 5 minutes are used to clean up the carnage.
- Axe throwers should arrive at least 5-10 minutes early.
- All axe throwers must be 10 or older and must be accompanied by an adult.
- All axe throwers must have closed-toed shoes.
- Walk-ins (no reservations) are welcomed on a first-come, first-served based on availability.