Enough time to fine tune your technique and skill. Enjoy a 60 minute session offering a variety of digital targets and games in one of our private fully caged throwing lanes. No experience necessary.
Search Throw Times By Date
Searching available activities for . . .
Showing Activities for -
What is Axe and Throw?
Axe throwing is the latest craze in the Reno and Sparks area! You throw a sharp axe at a wooden target in our 14-foot long cages. It’s like turbo-charged darts on steroids, or bowling for the adventurous. We feature 8 digital lanes with projector-based targets that offer interactive games and target options.
It sounds dangerous, but fear not. Our Axe and Throw Axeperts give you all the safety training you need for an excellent and safe experience. Let’s face it, it’s the illusion of danger that makes it a thrill. Click the BOOK NOW button below to reserve your experience.
Things to Know
- Every thrower will be given a safety briefing, rules of the lane and axe throwing tips and tricks.
- Axe throwers should arrive at least 10 minutes early.
- All axe throwers must be 10 or older and must be accompanied by an adult.
- All axe throwers must have closed-toed shoes.
- All individuals at a lane must be a paid customer with a signed waiver. Sorry, no spectators.
- Walk-ins (no reservations) are welcomed on a first-come, first-served based on availability.
- Learn more with our FAQ’s.